Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Photos on Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Fan Page...I finally fiqured it out. Well, not by myself. I had a lot of help and it only took about a week.

I'm not unhappy that it took so long. I mean working and working on something that seems to fly over your head instead of into your head makes your brain stronger or is it makes it work better. I say I was not unhappy, I was furious, hitting my head against the wall. I seemed to go over and over the same things with the same results. What's with that?

We laugh about it when it finally works out. We are so relieved we act giddy.

My facebook site is www.facebook.com/lyonscreations if you would like to check it out. Just remember I'm new at this and at this rate, it may take a while.

I'll do the best I can and check in with some of the people that know what they are doing. If you have any advise for me, I am more that willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment