Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gathering More Driftwood for New Webs

Here I am gathering fresh driftwood. Can you say that driftwood is fresh or not?? Hmmm! Well, anyway. It is fresh as I picked it up at the source. It is totally new to me and it will be totally new to you when I have created a web and attached it to each piece of driftwood and sold it to you.


You do want it to be new not used don't you? But can I say it is new? I know it is completely debateable. Okay! Enough of that.


Now I have to let the wood dry. I have spread it out on our basement floor. It will take about a month to dry completely as it has been raining for a week or more..........


While I was picking up unique pieces of driftwood, I grabbed a whole boxful of moss as it was plentiful on, around and under the trees. That too will have to be dried. It may take longer that the wood. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment