Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not all my webs are driftwood webs. Here is one web that have been constructed from a quarter inch piece fo copper tubing.
This one is called The Rising Sun Spiders Web.
It is 15 1/2 inches in diameter.

I always use copper wire for the web itself. This time I wanted a little more color so I made up a colorful puzzle for the middle.

If you want to see more of my copper tubing webs go here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32573313

I make small , medium and large spiders as well for the webs. Some have very thin legs while others have thick legs. Some have one gem for their body while others have two.

These spiders and webs make a very unique gift anytime of the year even Christmas.

I have had clients put the spiders on their wedding shoes. some have put the webs on their wedding cake.

Hoem Decor has never been more unusual as when you add bugs to decorate your home. Be bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment