Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today was a nice quiet day with two wonderful surprises.

I love to get praise for my work as much as the other guy. Today, I got two emails with so much praise, I gushed. A smile broke out and travelled from my lips to my ears. I felt excellent. I still do.

I also love to give praise as I know how it feels. It brings you up when you are down. It is good for the person giving the praise as well as the one receiving the praise.

Ever watch people to see what they do when you smile at them. Some people smile back while others look at you as if you are crazy. Try it. See what happens. Feel what happens to you when they smile back.

Remember: A smile is such a funny thing. It wrinkles up your face and when its gone you can not find its secret hiding place. (Don't know where I heard this but I like it)

Smile. You look so much better when you smile. You feel so much better when you smile. Don't hide it. Spread it around and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment