Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Monday, November 2, 2009

So close and Yet so Far to Understanding

Does everyone who starts their first blog feel like it's just too much to comprehend or am I showing my age and the deterioration of my brain.

I do so want to sit down to the computer and be the whiz kid that doesn't even have to think. It just makes for that feeling of fear. Fear that you will waste yet another hour starring at the words on the screen and not know what to do. Fear that everyone will know you don't know. And are you afraid to ask someone for fear they will think you are dumb or something? Hmm!

Sometimes I just want to throw my hands up and scream Bloody Murder. Of course this is only after trying to "Get It!" for days of trying because you see, I have patience most of the time. Computers do Try my patience. I can be so happy and content...laughing or singing and then sit down to the computer and within a very short time of trying something new, I am frowning and wracking my brain.

But hey! I just wanted to get that off my chest as I've had a most "trying" day. I know there are many people out there who want to tell you where to go for all that important information you are seeking. I mean if I knew something you didn't know, I would love to share with you.

Don't let me scare you off. I am easy to get along with. I love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment