Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Natures Lifelike Spider Web

This wonderful driftwood spiders web was so much fun to make. It seems so natural and so lifelike. The spider seems right at home.....just as I wanted him to be. This view is on the web lying down though I am sure no one would leave it like this. I guess you never know.
This picture shows how it would look when it is hanging. The web can be set on a table. It can be hung outside or inside as the web is made of copper wire and is attached with copper wire to the driftwood.
The spider is of medium size though one would not think so if they happened upon it in the semi dark or for some even in the light. There is one thing I know for sure and that is this spider will not move around like the real ones so he is the perfect pet.

To check out more of my eight legged pets, go to http://www.lyonscreations.etsy.com

If you have any ideas for a web, let me know. I am open to all ideas and I do custom webs for clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment