Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today, I have read many blogs to get some ideas. I realize I will have to do my own thing but would like to make this a worth while blog for my readers to read.

I am still writing. I am trying to finally finish that book that I started many months ago.

As well, I have enrolled in a class on Horror and Dark Fantasy by The Easy Way to Write. This is a website that makes it pretty easy to write any number of things...whether it be romance, horror, e-books, copy writing and so much more from the beginning to publication. Rob Parnell even has a couple of movies out.

If you are into writing and want to make it the best it could possibly be go to:

Rob@easywaytowrite.com

His wife Robyn Opie writes books for children: She has written many many books. Go here:

http://www.robynopie.com

Soon I will let you in on some of my black and white drawings I do. Every night, I sit down and draw for about ten minutes to loosen up before I write in my journal.

Until next time. Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment