Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring is in the Air


Today, I went shopping for flowers. After all, it's that time of year. Today was buy your flowers and the store would supply the rich soil and plant them for you in your own pots.

Well the picking of the flowers was easy enough. The getting in line with all your pots and plants was easy enough.

The hard part came when after an hour waiting in line, we had only moved a few yards. It actually took me approximately one hour and fifty minutes to get to the front of the line.

Now again, another way of looking at waiting and waiting is you get to talk to the people on either side of you. It wasn't so bad. Even when the fellow in front of me found out he should have paid for his flowers before he got into this line.

Being the nice person I was, I told him I would save his place while he went to pay for his flowers. So when I found that nature would not allow me to wait just a little bit longer to go to the ladies room, I pulled in the favor and asked the fellow if he would mind pulling my cart with his towards the front of the line. He didn't mind and I did a little bit of running so I would'nt hold up the line any longer than was necessary.

All in all, it wasn't so bad. I got home after two hours and a half hours with some lovely fuchsia and and geraniums all planted in their containers. They looked nice. I was pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment