Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stained Glass Angel Candle Picks and Climbers



It was on a day when the rains came down in buckets. Going for our usual walk seemed less likely as the thunder roared and the lightning lit up the dark forboding sky. My friend and I decided to stay in and dream up new designs for my stained glass business.





One of the ideas we came up with was the candle pick. What is that you say? Well you have to picture a very plain white candle sitting in the middle of a nice white doily...Or just picture a table set for company. A large white candle is set out on a gold candle holder in the middle of the table. That's it. It seems to be lacking something.


Depending on the time of year, my friend and I decided that butterflies and birds would be nice stuck into the plain candle. At christmas, we would use angels. There you have it. The candle pick and the candle climber were born. The candle climber is a ring with an angel or other design attached to it. Then it is put over a taper candle. Picture the double taper candle holder with an angel on each one and flowers around the bottom.
These beautiful angels are gold plated adding to their beauty and giving them added strength. They are the perfect gift. They are small. They are unique. Who do you know who has one of these? Who do you know who would love and appreciate one of these.
The price is just right at $18.00 ea
Check out http://www.lyonscreations.etsy.com/ for the many different colors and different styles. You'll be glad you did.










1 comment:

  1. My mom has angels like that for Christmas decorations! Love it.

    Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete