Welcome to my World

Browse to your hearts content. I will try to make it interesting for you.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Robert's Twisted Art

This is one of the drawings my son, Robert has done. It is unusual and entertaining. How long do you think it will take to actually see every cartoon within the drawing?

Robert is looking for an outlet for his drawings. Does anyone have any ideas as to where he can promote and sell his images. He would like to make them room size for night club walls.

He would like to think big....note cards are not an option. Etching on glass for large windows or for glass walls would be good.

Perhaps drawing on table tops or anywhere people have time to just sit and look at what he has created.

He is thinking of using color as well as doing them in black and white.

These are definitely a conversation piece.

I love them. I think he is so talented and I wish I could help him to move to the next level and start showing the world what he can do.

If you have any ideas http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/?ref=sb#/pages/Battle-Ground-WA/Lyons-Creations/184821995979

No comments:

Post a Comment